How to use:
- Click one of the four colored markers to begin drawing.
- For text that's easier to read, type with your keyboard.
- Use the eraser to clean up portions of the whiteboard.
- The whiteboard automatically saves when it's closed.
These features are available via keyboard shortcuts
or from the ? menu located in the top right corner.
- Open: open a saved whiteboard image (or any image).
- Save A Copy: save a copy of the whiteboard's contents.
- Publish to Web: save a copy to ClassicWhiteboard.com.
Share your whiteboard with anyone with a web browser.
- Copy: copy the whiteboard's contents to your clipboard.
- Paste: paste images from your clipboard onto the whiteboard.
- Clean: wipe-down the entire board.